Monday, January 26, 2009

Wall E

So, I know I am way behind, but we just saw Wall E this last weekend. So, here's the review.

Wall E *****

I loved this movie. It was funny, touching, and completely entertaining. It was amazing how much emotion Pixar conveyed with the robots who spoke only a couple of words. Wall E may be the most loveable animated character I have ever seen. Completely wonderful movie. Most likely the best movie of 2008 (I loved Dark Knight, don't get me wrong, but I think I'll have to say that it was merely a very close second place in '08)

Anyone who hasn't seen it (which I don't know if there is anyone left, it may have just been me and Alisa), you need to see this as soon as you can, it was great.

2 comments:

letterman said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Netflix claims it's in the mail.

letterman said...

I watched it last night. I agree entirely; that was wonderful.