Monday, May 19, 2008

This last weekend.

Was fairly busy. We got sprinklers up and running (thanks Mark), garden mostly tilled and awaiting planting tonight for family home evening, the swamp cooler up and running (thanks Dad, no really, its gotten super hot, you're a life saver), Cora's dance recital, and Alisa and my sixth wedding anniversary (thanks again Breanne and Amelia).

Working in the yard is still not my favorite thing, but I have to say, it becomes so much more enjoyable when its your yard. I am very excited about our garden this summer. I bought 16 tomato plants, 8 pepper, 4 broccoli, 1 cucumber, and 1 zucchini. Also plan on getting corn in the ground tonight, to go along with the raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries we already have. Very exciting.

Cora's dance recital was just as I thought. I love seeing her, she is adorable, and she clearly has a great time. The rest of it is brutal.

Alisa and I had a good time for our anniversary, and got to see a movie we had both been wanting to see. But that is in a different post.

No comments: