Friday, May 2, 2008

Geek news, and asundry cool stuff.

Okay, there will probably be some who are a little hesitant to think another Incredible Hulk movie can be good. I have heard nothing but bad about the last one, starring Eric Bana, I didn't see it. But, for the doubters, watch this. If you don't have quicktime you may have to download it, but I think the trailer is worth it.

Iron Man comes out today. I soooooo want to see it. If you are into cool movies, try to tell me this doesn't look cool.

This summer looks awesome for movies. Give a look to this, or this.

I'm sure there are more. These four are definitely getting me stoked to go to the movies.

What ones are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

letterman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
letterman said...

Get Lamp.

You think you're a geek?

Dan said...

You win. Is this about any specific text adventure? I know that colossal cave adventure is a real old one. Then there's the Zork ones.

Wow, that movie does look uber geeky.

Daisy Chick said...

Thanks for the links. Awesome movies to look forward to this summer. I loved watching the trailer for Iron Man. We are also really excited about the New Indiana Jones Movie this month I think.

Cameron said...

I saw Baby Mama on Friday and it was really funny. It's worth a look.

Dan said...

Wow, that's one movie I don't think I'll see. I don't think it looks funny at all. And it looks fairly crude.