Tuesday, September 9, 2008

People (entities) I can't stand

I can't stand stupidity, it drives me nuts. Thus my trifecta of stupidity for the day is as follows.

Qwest

Jason Chaffetz

Glenn Beck

I can't stand these three. I could elaborate on Qwest, but I spent almost two hours on the phone with them, yet again today, finally (hopefully) getting everything resolved.

Jason Chaffetz was on Doug Wright this morning, and apparently was advocating tent cities for all the illegals we need to round up to send back home.

And Glenn Beck is a long standing hatred, that guy is a tool of the first order, but more importantly, I expect more from him than the average shmo, some may disagree, but I hold him to a higher standard, and frankly think he is the worst of a rotten lot of political talking heads.

That's it. I just really, really can't stand the trifecta.

3 comments:

letterman said...

They're already living in a tent city. It's called Ogden.

Taylor said...

dude, how does glenn beck make your list and not keith olbermann? at least beck says up front that he's an entertainer and his show is exactly that, not news.

besides, i like him! he has me laughing til my side aches some days.

Dan said...

Like I said, I expect more out of Glenn Beck.

I have no hopes for olbermann, the guy was a sportscenter announcer, I can't talk him seriously.

Plus members of my church don't drool over olbermann, because he happens to have a touching conversion story, but is otherwise a total and complete tool.