Saturday, August 9, 2008

Traveling

So, Alisa and I have been traveling a bunch in the last week and a half. First we went to Yellowstone. It was a great trip, we took the kids, and went with both my siblings, and Alisa's. It was a great trip.




This is us at the crest of the upper falls of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. I don't think I had ever been here before, but the north rim of the canyon is currently closed, so we went to some new spots to see the falls.




This one is of the lower falls, as seen from artists point.

Anyway, this trip was tons of fun. We wrapped it up by going to Loll for a staff reunion. This was also tons of fun. There were way too many mosquitoes, but Loll is always fabulous. Our kids loved it, I think.




After we got home from yellowstone (I won't mention how on the way home, we got a flat again, and I won't mention how that happens every, single, time, that I take Amelia to Loll. I wouldn't do that, I'll just stay quiet.) Alisa and I headed out for San Francisco. Me on business, Alisa to take advantage of a great hotel room.

San Francisco is a wonderful city to visit, it was like 67 degrees every day, and it is a great city to walk around in.

Here is Alisa in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.



Anyway, we had so much fun, it was a great week of trips.

3 comments:

Breanne Grover said...

I would like to see more pictures. I am glad you had a good time in San Fran. I love it there.

Ether8 said...

We just got home from a trip to San Francisco on the 9th. My brother was getting married south of Fresno, so we decided, while we were "in the area" to drag the family to see Monterey and S.F. I wonder if you were the guy that cut me off on Hyde and North Point?

-Cory Seegmiller

Dan said...

Didn't rent a car, so unless the trolley cut you off......