Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't wait

So, the new season of shows is coming out, it is looking good. I am especially
excited for The Office.




Mark had wanted to see that one, so I found it. They have had some great commercials on during the olympics. Still my favorite show, hopefully season 5 keeps it going.

Also looking forward to:

Heroes (though I will need to catch up on last season.)
Lost (yeah, I know that doesn't start until like January, I can still think its awesome, though again, because Alisa and I watch it on DVD, we still need to see season 4).
BYU football. I don't care if it isn't a TV show, I'm still excited, and its my blog and my list, so there.

4 comments:

letterman said...

I would get at least a silver in Q-tipping!

Tiffany said...

Catching up on Heroes will be easy. It was such a short season, and all the episodes are on nbc.com (not that I'm an addict or anything.):)

Unknown said...

"Keeps it going"? Keeps what going exactly? Last season of The Office was pretty subpar.

I keep saying it: 30 Rock is better...much, much better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan. It was hilarious!

Bryan,
Why does it not surprise me that you like 30 Rock better than the Office.