Thursday, August 28, 2008

Odd mind wanderings

So, last night I was talking to Alisa, and I don't know how it came up, but I was thinking, they just don't advertise coffee like they used to. I remember back in the day coffee commercials were all over the place. Folger's crystals, Juan Valdez, Sanka, whatever that international thingy was were you drank it while you remembered that wonderful holiday in Paris, the one were some older son who had been gone for a long time came home on Christmas morning as a surprise, I mean they were everywhere.

I don't see coffee commercials anymore. Is it just me? Do I not watch enough T.V.? This seems odd to me. It can't be that they don't need to advertise, there are still plenty of different companies vying for that lucrative home brewed coffee dollar I would think. But I just don't see them anymore.

Weird.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wait...I thought Sanka was fake coffee... like Postum...

Dan said...

Nope. However, it is only decaffeinated. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanka

So, there you go.

Karen said...

yeah... I totally didn't look that up. If it's not clickable, it's waaaaay too much work.

Cameron said...

Let's all have a moment of silence for Postum.