Monday, February 11, 2008

Newest Netflix Addiction

So, for those of you who don't know, I am addicted to Netflix. It is the greatest thing, yes, even better than sliced bread. It ends up being tons cheaper than going to the video store, and the selection is leaps and bounds better than redbox. (This is not a judgement on any other dvd through the net options, I hear good things about blockbuster's deal as well).

Alisa and I have gotten to watch lots of movies, old and contemporary, after the kids are in bed. We also watch streaming movies on the computer when we work out together, and not just movies, but we have watched several episodes of Quantum Leap (which is still cool years later), Buck Rogers (which is still insanely cheesy years later), and Battlestar Galactica (the old one, and yes, its cheesy too).

But, my current Netflix addiction is a TV show that some of you may have seen. Its called The Unit. Oh, man, its freaking awesome.

The show is based around a special forces unit. Five guys. They go on various missions that you would imagine would be done by a Delta Force/Green Beret type group. Its great. I highly recommend it. Its still on, in its third season, Alisa and I are about to finish up season 1. Anyway, if you have the chance, you should watch it.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I remember Quantum Leap! I used to watch that with my dad all the time. Awesome show. That right there might get me to sign up.

The Unit: President Palmer as Special Forces. Nuff said.