Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is what a stroke must feel like.

Follow up on the story below.

So, the stupid attorney asked me why we were collecting child support. Again, since I had no file, I turned it around to him. Well, is there a court order? I asked. No, he said. So I said it must be an administrative order. AS THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO POSSIBILITIES.

So, I told him I'd fax him our admin order.

I get back to the office, and guess what. No, wait for it, let it build. Roll his stupidity around in your mind for a minute and imagine what it could be......

They have 2 court orders. That's right. What's that you say, wouldn't an attorney know if his client had a DIVORCE DECREE that ordered child support, seeing as that attorney was currently in court arguing over said child support?

You would think, but just remember, lawyers are stupid.

No comments: