Thursday, March 20, 2008

Real Excitement

I'm getting stoked about this season of Real soccer. This will be the first year that I have season tickets, Alisa agreed a long time ago that I could get them once I got a real job. Thanks state of Utah.

This year we will also be moving down to the new stadium in Sandy. Ha, sucks to be all you haters that tried to get the stadium stopped.

I could say that I am cautiously optimistic about Real's chances to be good this year. But I don't do that kind of stuff. I'm a fan, that means I always think my team is going to rule. That's right, I've been a Raiders fan for years, and despite the fact that they suck big time, I still believe that this year will be our year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Go ReAL!!!!

Karen said...

Define "real job."