Monday, March 24, 2008

Made me laugh, wanted to share

So, I read a few different online comics. I find them fairly hilarious. They are, without a doubt, super geeky. Two specifically deal with role playing (one online, the other the good ol dice kind). One is about computer/video game geeks, and the third is more sciencey, mathy, geeky. I will freely admit that there are numerous comics in the last one that I still don't get, some I just laugh at because they remind me of Nathan. (Simpson, not Grover).

Anyway, I got to work this morning, and this was the most recent comic in Ctl Alt Del, one of the comics I read. Click Here

Now, a caution. The comic I linked has NO offensive material in it whatsoever. But for someone who reads that one, laughs milk out of their nose, and wishes to go back and read all the back comics (first, I'm guessing you work for the government, because how else would you get so much time), but be warned. This one does have offensive material, just not in the comic I listed, it is, I promise, offense free. Unless you have some sort of weird attachment to flour sacks.

For those interested, here is the link to the other three comics I read.

Order of the Stick : This one is about D&D basically, its by far the funniest one. I don't think you have to have played D&D to laugh, but some of the comics will definitely go over your head if you haven't.

Looking For Group : This one is based on the game WoW (world of Warcraft), but you don't have to have ever played it to get the jokes. It can be hit and miss, but the Undead Wizard is so hilarious usually. This one has little to no offensive anything.

Anyway. That's it for today.

1 comment:

RealFruitBeverage said...

I didn't make my perception check so I was unable to see the post.