Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chiropractors Part 2: Unknown

So, I went to the Chiropractor. A lot of things that he did were pretty awesome, he has this table with rollers on it that you just lay on as it massages your back with a heat pad and electric things on your back. It felt great, wish I had one at home. Then he did get a few good pops out of my back when he messed with it. However, I think I am now sure that it is/was a muscle thing. Either a pull or a tear. I felt pretty good as I left the place, then as I cooled down, my back just tightened back up and this morning I hurt again, but I can pretty much tell that it is muscle pain. So, to be fair to chiropractors, I don't think there is anything he could have done to help a pulled/torn muscle.

Final determination, unable to quantify his overall effect. So, I don't know how well chiropractors work.

But I still hurt.

No comments: