Friday, March 13, 2009

Chiropractors Part 1: Do they work

So, I was helping my neighbor move last night and something in my back popped. I wasn't lifting or twisting (the two big killers), I was pulling a big appliance dolly with a freezer on it. Who knows what kind of irreperable harm I have done to myself, right now I'm willing to have back removal surgery. Anyway, I have made an appointment with a chiropractor for this afternoon. Part 2 of this stirring in depth investigative report will be whether or not I will survive to perform my Elder's Quorum duties again.

1 comment:

RealFruitBeverage said...

They work but you are probably better off with a physical therapist. Remember that with chiropractors are half "medicine" and half business. They will say you need a lot of stuff you don't need. Spinal manipulation does work though.

The best cure though is prevention. But then again you already knew that Mr. Twist and Bend.