Monday, December 15, 2008

Wolverine. Thats right, he is awesome.

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD


So, as some of you may know, Wolverine is the coolest superhero ever. So he isn't the most powerful, thats fine. (the most powerful is clearly Professor X, Jimmy).

Anyway, this movie looks great. I am glad that they decided to ignore the fact that they ruined Sabertooth in the original X-Men movie (one of many, many complaints I have with that movie). I am also glad that Marvel got to write this story, instead of a bunch of idiots who have Hollywood stuffed shirts telling them what they can and can't do. Marvel has its own movie studios now, and we get such winners as Iron Man and The Hulk this last year. Soon to have Captain America, Thor, and The Avengers. Its a great time to be a geek.

Anyway, this movie looks great, I'm excited for it.

And, speaking of movies, Alisa and I just watched The Greatest Game Ever Played. It was quite good. I was impressed. Shia Lebouf stars, and it has a pretty good supporting cast. I especially liked the guy who played Harry Vardon (british golfer), he also played Thomas Jefferson in the recent John Adams miniseries, and the british guy who discovers the soccer player in Goal!

Good movie, I recommend it The Greatest Game Ever Played ***

3 comments:

Karen said...

take me take me take me take me take me take me take me take me take me take me take me take me!!!!!!!!!!

RealFruitBeverage said...

Karen, your internet typing comments have had some interesting interpretations.

RealFruitBeverage said...

Wolverine is cool I will not say otherwise. Coolest? I think you have a legit argument, but not conclusive.

I saw the trailer and thought most of it looked really good, but there were a couple of cut scenes where my suspect light went off.

As for Professor X; do we really have to go there again?