Friday, September 21, 2007

The Maiden Voyage

So, I have read blogs for years now, mostly following the exciting adventures of a buddy in D.C. (the adventures weren't so exciting, but it was something to read). I post constantly on the blogs I read, but have only ever been a part of a blog once, for a very short time.

I like the idea of putting down my thoughts and opinions, but for various reasons haven't ever started a blog myself. Whether thats because I want discussion, and think no one will post, or care, or whether its because I'm lazy, I can't decide.

Anyway. I have decided I don't care, I don't have a great outlet to rant about political things right now. The office isn't a good idea, and a lot of people just aren't into politics that much. But its not just politics I plan on writing about, frankly my own interest wanes now and again. Anything that catches my attention, that I have something to say on. Things I find neat, or annoying. Stuff I like, or dislike.

Oh, and as for the title. I am a self-professed geek. I like online gaming, I love fantasy novels, if I had an opportunity, and the group wasn't too wierd, I would be totally down with playing D&D.

So, there you go. Not the most auspicious beginning, but, my point is not to impress.

1 comment:

RealFruitBeverage said...

I knew it was just a matter of time. Welcome to the dark side.