Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hiro is Back

So, last night was the season premiere of Heroes. I love that show. Its one that both Alisa and I can watch, and agree that it is cool. If you haven't seen it, you should really watch it, or you should get last season on DVD and watch that, plus start watching this season. Mondays at 8, channel 5.

Oh, and on a side note, I put Rebecca (our new baby) on her stomach to sleep last night, slept for six hours straight without waking up screaming, thus Alisa got a lot more sleep. Its great.

3 comments:

RealFruitBeverage said...

Heroes sounds like a cool show, I’ve never seen it. I think Heroes is just the next evolution of the comic book now that geek has gone mainstream. I think there are going to be a lot more shows like Heroes. You never know there might be even be a new Sci Fi renaissance.

Dan said...

Heroes definitely shows that this is the age of the geek. Its pure comic book, I love it.

You'll have to get the series, from netflix or something, when you are someplace you can have a chance to sit and watch it.

RealFruitBeverage said...

BTW Dan I think there are a lot of shows Alisa finds cool deep down inside but won't admit to or accept based on principle.

When I get some tive where I can take a holiday, I'm doing a lot of catching up on stuff that has no real value. I feel slothful already.